- Downloading your actions to your computer
- In PhotoShop, go to Window > Actions to bring the actions window up
- Click on the small arrow in the upper right hand corner of the actions panel
- Select “Load Actions” and navigate to my actions
Blue Sunset Bronze Wash
Brownie Chocolate Chip
Fade to Black
Fresh Glow Bug
Ice Cream Shake
Laundry Day Light It Up
Warm It 10. Can I share my actions with a friend? No, each purchase is copyright protected and may only be used for a single user. You may not share, repackage, resell, copy, or redistribute these files in any way. You agree to this upon download. 11. What do I need to know before purchasing your actions? By agreeing to purchase Hanna Mac Actions, you agree not to copy, sell or share the Action Sets. All actions remain the copyright of Hanna Mac Photography. 12. What do I do if an action is not working? Because Photoshop actions are a series of recorded steps, they are cross platform (Mac/PC compatible). But many times, issues occur due to accidental user error. Other times Photoshop may disagree with the order in which you are working. And occasionally an action is recorded with technical problems. Please see this article to find an answer to your problem. If you cannot find an answer please email me and I will do my best to help you. 13. How do I use your actions best? I am unavailable for photoshop tutorials. You must have a working knowledge of actions before purchase. 14. I cannot find the actions on my computer. Help! Not all computers store downloads in the same place. You only know where your downloads go. Most likely though, they are in the downloads folder. Look in that folder for a file called “mamamiaset.atn”. TIPS for the best results:
- Each of my actions are customized very specifically and work differently on different photos. Not every action is going to work with every photo. For example, while all of my “sunset” actions may look good on many types of photos, they are designed specifically to look best on backlit natural light photos. Just play around and see what happens!
- Be sure to tweak each layer after the action is finished running. After your action is finished running there will be numerous layers left above the layer of your original photo. Some actions only result in one layer, while other actions have many layers that might need adjusting. Just play around. Turn some layers off and leave some on, paint on some layers, adjust the opacity, duplicate some layers, etc.